Consolidated Mark sheet and Provisional Degree Certificate

To get your Consolidated Mark sheet and Provisional Degree Certificate, please go through following steps:

  1. Download relevant application form from here.
  2. Fill the complete form.
  3. Attach
    1. Copy of all mark sheets issued during completion of course.
    2. Copy of enrolment card
    3. Photo copy of Personal ID
  4. Send the complete form to CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATION, Rajasthan Technical University, Rawatbhata Road, KOTA – 324010.
  5. The Certificates shall be dispatched to your college within seven working days of receipt of application.
  6. If you desire your certificates to be sent at your home address, please attach a proof of residence such as Driving licence, Ration card, Aadhar card etc.
  7. In case you have lost your enrolment card, you shall be required to send an authorisation letter from college in addition to documents mentioned above.

NOTE: In cases of urgent need, you shall be required to personally come with ID Proof and apply at COE office RTU, Kota between 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on all working days (Second Saturday holiday)